The Anvil Mobile App - Your Global Health and Safety Companion
Keeping you safe while doing business; at home or abroad
Utilising leading-edge technology and seamless integration with Anvil’s other award-winning risk management technology solutions, the Anvil app provides a simple interface to review your trip information (if travelling) and receive real-time alerts about emerging threats or live incidents in your locality that could impact your safety – now or in the near future.
Stay informed on the move
If you should find yourself in a vulnerable situation, a one-click feature will send an emergency SOS or check-in alert to your security team, or if subscribed to Anvil Assist, one-click connection to the 24/7 medical and security advice and assistance service.
Real-time risk advice at your fingertips available 24/7
The app also offers a consolidated resource of up-to-date health and risk intelligence for all countries and major cities around the world; focussing on facts that can be depended on to support people in uncertain or unfamiliar environments. This includes details of the latest restrictions imposed by governments concerning Covid-19.
- Select to receive real-time alerts about emerging threats and live incidents occurring in your immediate locality and view them on a map
- Research comprehensive risk information for every country and major city around the world; check vaccination and entry requirements
- Read foreign travel advice provided by the Five Eyes Intelligence Alliance of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and US
- Review your trip itinerary and ‘check-in’ to let people know you’ve arrived safely at your destination
- In an emergency, send an SOS. Or, to speak with a specialist about a medical or security concern, tap the call button to immediately connect with your 24/7 assistance provider
How to access the Anvil App
- To access the app, your company must be an Anvil customer
- Depending on your device, you can download the app from the iTunes or Google Play app stores
- Create an account by registering within the app – you will require a membership code, which will be provided by your company
- Validate the verification email you receive from Anvil
- Login using your registered email address, password and membership code and begin using the app!