Careers at Anvil
Join a global team and make a real difference
Our position as a trusted provider of services to protect our clients’ employees and other valued assets did not happen by accident; it has taken individual talent, expert knowledge, attention to detail, unstoppable energy and most importantly – real team work.
In return, we offer you the opportunity to develop your career into something worth talking about, because a job at Anvil is a career made by you, with development opportunities, benefits and a working culture that embraces diversity.
To find your future role at Anvil an Everbridge Company, simply search below by department and location, click on a position and complete our online application form.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
International Operations Responder
As an International Operations Responder you will be reporting to the Lead International Operations Responder and be responsible for coordinating the handling of the initial incident reports, resource dispatching, emergencies, and communications.
Day to day tasks:
- Provide first class initial response and assistance to client situations across the globe following dedicated standard operational procedures.
- Effectively collaborate with client stakeholders, manage their day to day needs and all aspects of a case lifecycle, including all communication from conception to closure.
- Accurately record data and relevant details of an incident/case within Anvil’s dedicated Case Management System and produce detailed situation reports for client awareness
- Be familiar with our client’s emergency procedure requirements.
- Coordinate and liaise medical treatment and security tasks abroad with our clinical team and international partners.
- Effectively collaborate with internal partners on the launch of the Mass Communications Platforms.
- Use the dedicated case management system and Microsoft office platforms to administer and maintain data.
- Be involved in review and developing processes and procedures in line with client requirements.
- Contribute to regular team meetings and ensure effective handover and/or feedback to deliver a seamless service 24/7.
- Know when to escalate issues, risks, ideas to ensure business effectiveness.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Intelligence team and any other duties as reasonably requested by management.
- Adhere to Anvil’s vision and values
- Be willing to progress with personal development courses
- A team player
- A problem-solving team player and critical thinker
- A detailed orientated individual
- Able to handle stressful and sensitive situations while staying calm and acting professionally
- Able to operate and prioritise tasks within a changing and fast-moving environment
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- Always professional & confident to clients and suppliers
- Excellent telephone communication and administrative skills, both written and verbal, and able to communicate at all levels of business
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Able to learn and understand new complex systems
- Be able to demonstrate worldwide geographical knowledge, with an active interest in current affairs
- Be able to work a shift rota including nights, weekends, and Bank Holidays
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent training and development opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Group company pension scheme
- Death in service
- Incapacity Benefit
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite showers and restaurant
- Free parking
- Excellent wellbeing support, including staff access to our medical doctors and clinicians
- Social events (outside of COVID-19)
Christchurch, Dorset, UK
We'll get back to you shortly.
Please complete the form below to apply for the position:
International Operations Responder